This study guide has been prepared for the Utah Labor Commission specifically to provide guidance for those individuals who desire to prepare themselves for Federal qualifications as mine electricians by taking the Utah State Coal Mine Electrician Examination by Bruno Engineering, Price Utah.
The Utah State Coal Mine Electrician qualification program has been approved by MSHA. This study guide is not intended to serve as the sole source of preparation, but rather as a tool toward that end.
The study guide is divided into sections for each testing category for underground coal mine electrician qualification. The specific sections are listed below.
A set of typical examination questions are provided for each section.
In each test category an outline is provided which gives topics that are to be tested on in the category.
- Test #1 – DC Theory and Application
- Test #2 – AC Theory and Application
- Test #3 – Electric Circuits and Equipment
- Test #4 – Permissibility if Electric Equipment
- Test #5 – Mine Law 30 CFR Part 75 (Underground)
- Test #6 – National Electric Code
- Practical – Prints and Meters
|Title:||Test Preparation Study Guide For Coal Mine Electrical Certification – Underground Electrician|
|Download:||Right here | Get Download Updates | Get Technical articles|