FEATURED TECHNICAL ARTICLE // PUBLISHED ON June 17, 2015The direction of rotation is reversed by inverting one 2
Becoming the good electrical engineer requires a lot of passion, training and commitment. This comprehensive section is prepared as a resource for individuals and professionals interested in the electrical engineering career path.
In this section you will find very usefull books and guides related to electrical science in general, AC/DC electrical circuits, network protection, electrical installations, lighting, measurements etc.Browse //
Substation engineers nowdays are involved in projects from design and conceptualization to maintenance. Because of the wide range of industries using electrical engineers, many engineers specialize in some of the sub-discipline of electrical engineering.
Depending on background and expertise, engineering projects can include systems such as energy transmission and distribution, protection and control, transformers etc.Browse //
This section is dedicated to tools every electrical engineer can use in daily work. These spreadsheets developed by enthusiasts will make your job much more easier, alowing you to shorten the time used for endless calculations of cables, voltage drop, power factor, various selections of circuit breakers, capacitors, cable size, power transformers and so on.
Just to mention that all calculation spreadsheets are free for download!Browse //
- The direction of rotation is reversed by inverting one 2 June 17, 2015
- Important Generator Set Rating Considerations January 30, 2015
- 4 Essential Features of Transformer On-Load Tap Changer January 28, 2015
- Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCBs) For Beginners January 26, 2015
- Sizing a Static UPS System In Data Center January 23, 2015
- An Example Of Transformer Overload and Short-Circuit Protection January 21, 2015
- Inspection, Test and Measurement Procedures for LV and MV (up to 36kV) Switchgears January 16, 2015
- The Most Common LV/MV Motor Starting Devices January 14, 2015
- The Consumer Power Substation With Metering On Medium Voltage Side January 12, 2015
- Cooling is essential for long transformer life January 9, 2015